Jewel Quest® Heritage Game Details
iWin's ultra popular match-3 series is back with Jewel Quest® Heritage! Solve over 175 Jewel Quest® Heritage boards and one puzzling family mystery on a topsy-turvy quest through Europe's ancient hot spots. Hit the trail with Rupert on a journey through the shrines and castles of Hernan Cortes' lore. Swap jewels and collect puzzle pieces to unravel a perplexing web of Jewel Quest® family history. With over 175 new Jewel Quest® Heritage boards, including 3 jewel-swapping modes, new surprises await in every level.
- 35 stunning around-the-world scenes
- Over 175 unique Jewel Quest® boards, each with its own challenges
- 3 modes of play in Jewel Quest® Heritage
- Puzzle pieces and a family tree, with new portraits unlocked as you progress
- The suspense and intrigue Jewel Quest fans have come to expect
- Double the gameplay with an all new Expert Mode, unlocked after the mystery is solved
- Please download any or all of the Jewel Quest® Heritage ringtones to your desktop.
- To download: Right click and choose "Save target as..." (on PC) or "Save link as" (on Mac) to save a ring tone to your computer.
- To import your new ring tone(s): Open Apple iTunes and select your ringtones folder within iTunes.
- Then select file, add file to library.
- Select your desktop and the ringtone(s) you downloaded.
- Sync your iPhone.
- From your iPhone, go into settings, sounds, ring tone.
- You will now see your new Jewel Quest® Heritage ringtones. Please select the desires ring tone and enjoy!
Q: What it was like making the Jewel Quest® Heritage game?
A: After Jewel Quest® 3 shipped we sent a survey about the game to about 1,000 people. Many of those findings were incorporated into Jewel Quest® Heritage. For example, in Jewel Quest® 3, players were getting stuck and could not progress any further. In Jewel Quest® Heritage, we addressed this by giving players the option of adding more time after they lose a board a couple times in a row. This allows nearly all players to get through the standard mode. Also, in the Jewel Quest® 3 Gold Levels, the player still had to proceed through the boards sequentially. If they got stuck on a board then they never could progress (remember Helka Gold?) In Jewel Quest® Heritage, in the Gold/Expert levels, players can play nearly all of the jewel boards in any order. So if they are having a problem on one they can play another. Jewel Quest® Heritage was designed and developed by the same team that created Jewel Quest® 1, 2, and 3, so players can expect the same great game play while taking the audio and graphics up another notch. Jewel Quest® Heritage is the best Jewel Quest® yet!
Q: What is your favorite element of this exciting new Jewel Quest® Game?
A: In addition to the Standard Jewel Quest® game, we introduced 2 additional game play modes to the new Jewel Quest® 4 Heritage game: Swaps and Limited Jewels. In Swaps mode the player has a limited amount of moves to turn every square to gold. In Limited Jewels the player must turn every square to gold with only a finite number of jewels. These new modes require a whole new play styles and a different strategy from standard Jewel Quest® game play. I really like the new strategic dynamic this brings to the title and I hope all the players like the new modes as much as I do.
Q: In your opinion how is Jewel Quest® 4 Heritage different from the other Jewel Quest® titles?
A: In addition to the two new game modes we have over 175 brand new Jewel Quest® Boards, plus an added Expert Mode for our Jewel Quest game Veterans. We have also introduced the Lock and Key special jewel which is brand new to this version. We have 12 new locations and 35 background scenes. And we have a brand new story that revolves around Rupert's family tree and heritage and the rightful heir to the Golden Jewel Board. This is easily our biggest Jewel Quest® game adventure yet!